Lucas has been with Rush Soccer since 2008 as the Technical Director for So Cal Rush Soccer Club in Victorville, CA. He was involved in the inception of California Rush Soccer Club in the LA/OC region and joined the Club a year later in 2015 as the Director of Club Development.
Lucas currently holds a USSF National “C” license and NSCAA (United Soccer Coaches) National Diploma, and is currently working on his National CONMEBOL License through the Argentinean FA. Lucas’ coaching experience includes:
- Victor Valley College (10 years)
- Sultana High School (6 years) – helped win several league titles and back to back CIF Championships
- AV Storm Soccer Club (1 year)
- So Cal Rush Soccer Club (7 years)
- Academy for Academic Excellence (4 years) – brought home their first league title
- Marina High School (1 year)
- Ocean View High School (3 years) – currently coaches the Varsity Boys program.
- Rush National Select (12 years) – current
- California Rush Soccer Club (7 years) – current
Lucas played Varsity Soccer in La Sierra High School (4 years), and spent 2 seasons playing Division 1 soccer in San Diego and Fullerton. He double majored in Business and Spanish in Cal State San Bernardino, where he joined the Sigma Chi Fraternity.
Lucas led the So Cal Rush B92 team through a Boys U17 State Cup Championship Title, Region 4 Championship Title, and Finalist at the National President’s Cup. He has also coached multiple California Rush teams in the Dallas Cup Showcase three years in a row, once reaching the Final. As of late, he has coached several youth teams in various levels and also assists with t he has also been part of the Rush Select National staff, is also one of 7 National Rush Judges and helped write and construct the National Rush Soccer Constitution.